BE OUR SPONSOR!
Sponsor a Table
Sponsoring a table ensures that every dollar given from that table goes directly into our client scholarship fund. Table sponsors will be announced in our program and featured on a small nameplate on the table.
Table sponsorship is available for
- Whole Table – $500
- Half Table – $250
Advertise in our Program
Advertising in the Benefit Program will give your business, church, or practice direct exposure to the expected 400 guests at the event. What better way to show your support for a great cause!
Advertisements are available in
- Full page – $500
- Half page – $300
- Quarter Page – $175
- One-eight OR Business card size – $50
If you are interested in any of these sponsorship opportunities, please contact VP Community Relations at (708)566-1768 or email us at email@example.com.
Help others to evolve a new self
Invest in our clients Scholarship fund that provides the opportunity for over 100 individuals to access life changing counseling services through financial assistance.
- $200.00 per month: Subsidizes weekly therapy sessions for an uninsured or low-income client.
- $250.00 per month: Sustains our client scholarship, giving support and hope for those who otherwise could not afford it.
- $300.00 per month: Provides weekly counseling services for five indigent clients who suffer any forms of mental illness to restore mental/ emotional stability, prevent suicide behavior and promote resiliency and rehabilitation.
- $500.00 per month: Provides bi-weekly social, educational and recreational activities to mentor 10 children of an incarcerated parent
By Mail: Please make check payable to:
New Choice Intervention, Inc.
142 East 154th Street, Harvey, IL. 60426 or
P.O. Box 438746, Chicago IL 60643
Strategic partnerships with community organizations, schools, churches, and corporations drive our mission. We are looking for individuals and organizations to partner with us by:
- Inviting others to NCII events such as our Open House, a networking event, or next year’s Appreciation dinner
- Referring my friends, family, or colleagues to receive counseling
- Attending a NCII seminar or inquire about hosting a seminar at my church, school, or workplace
- Sharing NCII’s website, and Facebook page with my network
- Praying for God’s guidance and blessing as we seek to serve him through our work
Learn how you can partner with us to educate, empower, and promote the wellness of our clients. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.